Private Tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica
• Skip the long lines at the main sites of the Vatican City.
• Marvel at masterpieces of art in some of the 1,400 rooms of the Vatican Museums.
• See Michelangelo's famous "Creation of Adam" fresco in the Sistine Chapel.
• Admire the vaults, domes and art works of St. Peter's Basilica.
per adult from
What's included :
- Soft Drink
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Blue Badge guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: City Rome Tours, 00192 Rome Italy
Meet your Private Tour Guide
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Explore the Vatican museums with your Private Tour Guide
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Maze at Michelangelo's masterpiece: The Sistine Chapel
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Visit the biggest basilica in the WORLD!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Tunisi, 5, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Access will be denied to all those with a body temperature of 37.5° C or more. Denied access will not be refunded. The entrance to St. Peter’s Basilica is NOT guaranteed. To enter the Vatican Museums it is obligatory to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.