Private Tour of Uffizi Gallery and Santa Croce Basilica
The Uffizi Gallery and Basilica of Santa Croce are undoubtedly two of Florence’s must-see attractions. With its breathtaking works by Botticelli, Lippi, Michelangelo, Raphael, Leonardo de Vinci, Caravaggio, and Rembrandt, just to name a few, it’s not hard to see why the Uffizi Gallery is one of Florence’s most popular museums. Yet it’s sheer scale and long lines can leave visitors frustrated and overwhelmed. Not to worry! With our exclusive tour service, you’ll skip the lines and your private tour guide will steer you to all the most important works, detailing their individual histories and significance.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Private tour
- Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of Santa Croce
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
In this tailor-made tour, your expert English-speaking guide will bring the endless corridors of the most popular museum of Florence to life with enchanting and educating anecdotes about your favorite Renaissance artists, including: Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Botticelli, Raphael and others.
There is a lot to see in Florence and because we know your vacation time is limited and precious, we’ve tailored this private tour experience to only 2 hours inside the Uffizi. See the famous paintings and sculptures, adored by millions of visitors, in one of the oldest, most renowned art museums in the world.
Visiting the museums on your own, it could take several hours and the many masterpieces, without the valuable explanations of a tour guide, could easily overwhelm you. Don’t waste your valuable time and risk missing the masterful works you came to see. Let us walk you past the crowds with our VIP skip the line tickets and straight to the highlights crafted by the gifted hands of Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, and others.
On this tour you’ll admire the spectacular “The Birth of Venus” painting. Botticelli’s provocative portrayal of the goddess rising from the sea in a giant shell escorted by angels, as well as “Primavera,” the famed portrayal of gods and muses prancing through a garden of rich vegetation. You’ll gaze at the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and Rafael with glimpses into other well-known masters, working your way from the Medieval to the Modern Age of Italian art.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica of Santa Croce, Piazza Santa Croce 16, 50122, Florence Italy
After exploring this unparalleled collection you’ll venture on to the world’s largest Franciscan church, the Basilica of Santa Croce. The basilica’s interior possesses great artistic wealth with Giotto and Donatello being among its contributors. Yet, Santa Croce is best known for the many talented people buried there, and for whom it has been given the nickname the “Temple of the Glories”. Galileo, Machiavelli and Michelangelo are among its eternal residents. Join us for an unforgettable adventure into the lives and works of some of Florence’s most fascinating characters.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :P. Signoria, 28, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :1:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.