Private tour of VDNKH park: Soviet Greatness and Modern Times
For every Muscovite VDNKh is a familiar place since childhood. Who hasn’t been there on vacation, don’t eat famous donuts, don’t ride a merry-go-round?
But foreign tourists know little about this pearl of the capital. The National Economy Achievement Exhibition Center - this is how the abbreviation VDNKh is deciphered - is only briefly mentioned in the guides. However, the history of this park is full of surprising facts, and the territory - beautiful and unique places.
Knowing the VDNKh will be one of the most brilliant impressions of your trip!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourist guide
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - The walk is long, and if you get tired and / or hungry, we can choose a place to eat. Food is not included in the tour price.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fountain Druzhba Narodov, Mira Avenue, 119/1, Moscow 143350 Russia
The Friendship of Peoples fountain (Druzhba Narodov) is one of the signature locations of the VDNKH, known throughout the country.
An image in front of your shiny gold sculptures is a must!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Rocket-Carrier Vostok, Mira Ave., 119, Moscow Russia
Life-size replica of the Vostok rocket used by Yuri Gagarin, the Soviet cosmonaut and the first man to travel through space
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Dymov Ceramics, VDNKh, Bldg. 186, Moscow Russia
Workshop and souvenir shop of the traditional handmade pottery factory in the ancient city of Suzdal
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Pamyatnik K.e.tsiolkovskomu, Prospekt Mira, 111, Moskva, Russia, 129223
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/5/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :1: пр. Мира, 119 строение 35, Moskva, Russia, 129223
2: Museum of Cosmonautics, Prospekt Mira, 111, Moskva, Russia, 129223
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We will walk A LOT on this route. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.