Private Tour Of Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Cave Tubing from San Ignacio
During this tour, you wlll visit the ancient Mayan center of Xunantunich which sits on an impressive hilltop just near the border of Belize and Guatemala. Xunantunich was a major ceremonial center during the classic period.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Xunantunich
What's excluded :
- You will be picked up in San Ignacio and head to Xunantunich with a local guide. The site was a major ceremonial center for the ancient Maya and it was the first Mayan site in Belize to be open to the public in 1954. From the top of Xunantunich, you will get a spectacular panoramic view of the Cayo District and across the border in Guatemala.
Getting to Xunantunich includes riding a hand-cranked ferry to cross the majestic Mopan River.
After exploring Xunantunich, you will be heading to the Belize Caves. This is where you start with a hike through the exotic rain forest to the mouth of the cave. The view is stunning as you float away from the cave entrance to your inner tube with only your headlamp to lead the way.
Afterward, you will return to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is require
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.