Private Tour of Yellowstone's Geysers, Hot Springs & more. Drive Less See More!
This PRIVATE tour is uniquely designed to keep us outside as much as possible so we minimize our time spent in the car. Most tours inside Yellowstone require several hours of driving in between stops but NOT this one!
This tour will focus on the west side/ Old faithful area of the park to view as many geysers, hot springs, animals, and waterfalls as possible. This area contains the highest concentration of hot springs and geysers out of any place in the world. It also happens to contain a healthy population of rare wildlife found no where else in the continuous United States such as: bison, grizzly bears,and wolves. We will go on a series of mild to moderate walks/ hikes/ boardwalks through out the day to view this breath taking landscape that brings rare geology and ecology together!
We will stop midday to enjoy a peaceful lunch at a quiet and scenic location within Yellowstone National Park. The provided lunch comes from a local deli in Big Sky, MT.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Spotting scopes and Binoculars
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Faithful, Center Loop Road, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190
This an optional stop but if we decide to make time for it we will quickly view Yellowstone's most predictable geyser.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: Old Faithful Geyser, Wyoming 82190, USA
2: 50 Big Sky Resort Rd, Big Sky, MT 59716, USA
3: Big Sky, MT, USA
4: 1 Yellowstone Club Trail, Big Sky, MT 59716, USA
5: Moonlight Basin, 66 Mountain Loop Rd, Big Sky, MT 59716, USA
6: Yellowstone National Park, United States
7: West Yellowstone Visitor Information Center, 30 Yellowstone Ave, West Yellowstone, MT 59758, USA
8: Mammoth, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190, USA
9: Canyon Village, WY 82190, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.