Private tour on the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii ruins
Our excursion has as main objective to give an indelible experience making known also those places that often for reasons of time, remain in the background. Being a completely private excursion our drivers are ready to satisfy any traveler request. Thanks to the competence and knowledge of our drivers, who will also play the role of guide, guests will have all the information on what they are seeing. Our means of transport are equipped with air conditioning and WI-FI.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch - At the request of customers it will be possible to stop for lunch
- Entrance ticket to Pompeii: 16 euros per person; Under 18s free ticket
- Guide inside the Pompeii excavations
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
As soon as the travelers are picked up, our excursion will have Sorrento, the pearl on the Gulf of Naples, as its first stop. Along the way you can admire the splendid Sorrento Peninsula and stopping on several terraces our guests will have the opportunity to take some photographs of breathtaking landscapes of the coast and surrounding villages, characteristic of the peninsula. After about an hour from departure we will finally arrive in the heart of the city of Sorrento, precisely in Piazza Tasso, here an hour's stop will be arranged giving the opportunity to stroll through the characteristic streets of the historic center where the ancient Roman aqueduct stands.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
After the visit of Sorrento we continue towards the discovery of the famous city of Positano, heritage of the Amalfi Coast.
Along the way, travelers will enjoy unique panoramas including the infamous "Li Galli" island. Positano is famous for its pebble beaches and steep streets full of shops and cafes. After stopping on a terrace to admire the city from above, our drivers will accompany travelers to the heart of the city to give them the opportunity to see and discover the ancient seaside village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
After the discovery of a part of the Amalfi Coast, the excursion will continue towards Pompeii, one of the most famous archaeological parks in the world. During the trip the customers thanks to the competence of our chauffeur drivers will have a brief introduction on the history of Pompeii and how it was destroyed and buried during the eruption of 79 AD.
Once in Pompeii our drivers will leave the customers directly in front of the main entrance. Here about two hours will be allowed, enough time to visit the most important things.
At the exit our drivers will pick up the travelers for the return.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At the place established with the travelers our drivers will go 15 minutes before the appointment and will be provided with a sign on which the customers' name will be printedAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Port Authority of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.