Private Tour One Day Hike - Pacaya Volcano from Puerto Quetzal
This volcano is the most easy to hike and the beautiful view, of course we invite you to visit and enjoy a new adventure in one of the most active volcanoes in Guatemala
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Round-trip private transfer
- Pickup and drop-off (Puerto Quetzal)
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a $5.00 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Food and drinks
- This volcano is the most easy to hike and has a beautiful view, of course we invite you to visit and enjoy a new adventure in one of the most active volcanoes in Guatemala, its 2500 m. above the sea level; the environment is formed by humid forest and rocks.
This day you will visit the Pacaya National Park, hiking experience is not required, a volcano is very accessible and easy to reach the top and that offers one of the most breathtaking views from heights, see the fumaroles and watch a few meters is a unique experience of their visit.
Your guide goes to pick you up at Quetzal Port, it mean the tour start one hour after the cruise ship arrived on the port. The transfer from the port to the village near of the volcano is by a conffortable car. It is two hours to drive to get the village where the hiking start and the you will have a chance to be hiking on the famous volcano in Guatemala. The hinking activitiy on the volcano take 2 hours to get the top and 1.5 hours to come dowm. After that experiencie we take the car and come back to get the Quetzal port again.
Departure Point :Puerto Quetzal
Departure Time :1 hour after the cruise ship arrives
Return Detail :Puerto Quetzal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.