Private Tour: Palace of Versailles Half-Day Tour from Paris
If you have only half a day to dedicate to visiting Château de Versailles, the most famous palace in France, do it on this 4.5-hour private tour from Paris for the quickest and most comfortable way to reach the UNESCO World Heritage site. You'll explore its interior, learning about the extravagant life of French kings as you admire luxuriously adorned chambers. Then head outside to marvel at the French gardens and groves.
We may also buy skip-the-line tickets for you. They cost € 15 per person and are paid in Versailles castle to your guide.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees. Upon your request, we may buy skip-the-line tickets for you (€ 15 per person). And you will pay it to the guide after the tour.
- After hotel pickup in Paris, your tour starts with the drive to the Palace of Versailles, which played a fascinating role in French history. The dream of the Sun King, the palace is a pure example of the classical French architecture of the 17th century and is home to two smaller estates—the Trianon and Marie Antoinette's Hameau.
When you arrive, your guide tells you about the history of the château and its infamous residents. See and hear about the places constructed specially for King Louis XIV, such as the Hall of Mirrors, the apartments of the king and the queen, and other royal chambers. After your visit inside the palace, follow your guide outside to see the gardens and groves designed by the landscape architect Le Notre, the creator of the French garden style.
At the end of your time at Versailles, you'll be returned to Paris in your private transport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual driver
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.