Private Tour - Palazzo Barberini
An incredible Museum that will give you the opportunity to discover the Italian Art History, starting from the Middle Ages to the Baroque style.
A real journy through the Italian Art in order to understand the political and religious changes that brought to the different artistic styles.
We will discover some of the greatest artists that worked in Rome during the Renaissance and the Baroque Age.
Some of the masterpieces of the Museum:
- Raphael - "La Fornarina"
- El Greco
- Ceiling by Pietro da Cortona
- Filippo Lippi
- Guido Reni
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Barberini
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palazzo Barberini, Via delle Quattro Fontane 13, 00184 Rome Italy
An incredible Museum that will give you the opportunity to discover the Italian Art History, starting from the Middle Ages to the Baroque style. We will discover some of the greatest artists that worked in Rome during the Renaissance and the Baroque Age.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Palazzo Barberini, Via delle Quattro Fontane, 13, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It's mandatory to leave bags and backpacks in the checkroom
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We'll take care of your safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.