Private tour Palermo and Monreale
A fascinating tour that will allow you to admire artistic masterpieces of rare beauty. We will go up to Monreale, by car or minivan, to visit the Cathedral of Monreale, a UNESCO site, with its splendid Byzantine mosaics that extend over an area of 6000 square meters. Then we will move to Palermo to admire another UNESCO site: the Palazzo dei Normanni, an Arab-Norman jewel embellished by the beautiful Palatine Chapel, the Capuchin catacombs and the historic Cape market.
Read more about Tour Palermo and Monreale 2019 - Sicily
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Monreale
- Entry/Admission - Mercato del Capo
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Catacombe dei Cappuccini
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa Inferiore della Cappella Palatina
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Monreale, Piazza Guglielmo II 1, 90046, Monreale, Sicily Italy
The Cathedral of Santa Maria Nuova is the main place of Catholic worship in Monreale, in the metropolitan city of Palermo, archbishop's see of the Archdiocese of Palermo.
Enjoy the view from the lookout before leaving for the heart of the city!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Catacombe dei Cappuccini, Piazza Cappuccini 1, 90129, Palermo, Sicily Italy
The state of preservation of the countless corpses on display make the cemetery of the Convent of the Capuchin Friars, known as the Catacombs of the Capuchins of Palermo, one of the most impressive places to visit in the world.
A macabre show that highlights the uses, customs and traditions of the Palermo city society that lived from the 17th to the 19th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cattedrale di Palermo, Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 90040, Palermo, Sicily Italy
The Primatial Metropolitan Cathedral Basilica of the Holy Virgin Mary of the Assumption, known simply as the Cathedral Church of Palermo, is the main place of Catholic worship in the city of Palermo and archiepiscopal see of the homonymous metropolitan archdiocese.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chiesa Inferiore della Cappella Palatina, Piazza del Parlamento, 90131, Palermo, Sicily Italy
The Palatine Chapel is a three-aisled basilica located within the architectural complex of the Palazzo dei Normanni in Palermo. The church is dedicated to St. Peter the Apostle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quattro Canti, Corso Vittorio Emanuelle Via Maqueda, 90100, Palermo, Sicily Italy
I Quattro Canti, or piazza Villena, or Ottagono del Sole, or Teatro del Sole, is the name of an octagonal square at the intersection of the two main roads of Palermo: the Via Maqueda and the Cassaro, today Via Vittorio Emanuele, in the middle about their length.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Teatro Massimo, Piazza Giuseppe Verdi, 90138, Palermo, Sicily Italy
The Teatro Massimo Vittorio Emanuele, better known as Teatro Massimo, of Palermo is the largest opera theater building in Italy, and one of the largest in Europe, third by architectural magnitude after the Opéra National de Paris and the Staatsoper of Vienna.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mercato del Capo, Via Cappuccinelle, 90138, Palermo, Sicily Italy
The Capo market, along with other Palermo markets such as Ballarò, La Vucciria, Lattarini and the Mercato delle Pulci, is an important point of agri-food retail trade. It is a very lively and characteristic, even folkloristic, food market: the colors, the screams (vuci) of the sellers, the animation of the stalls make it an essential element of the character of the city of Palermo.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up to all travelers directly to their hotel.Airports
- Punta Raisi Airport, Palermo, Sicily Italy
- Palermo–Boccadifalco Airport, Piazza Pietro Micca, 1, 90137 Palermo PA, Italy
- Port of Palermo, Molo Santa Lucia, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
- Port Of Palermo, Molo Vittorio Veneto al Porto, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
- Porto Arenella, Molo Foraneo scalo nuovo, 90142 Palermo PA, Italy
- Marina Arenella Palermo, 90142 Palermo PA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.