Private Tour Panama Canal, Railway and Monkey Island
Day tour to the Atlantic side of Panama in a tour mixing the amazing structures of the Panama Canal and the beauty of the rainforest with the experience of riding The Panama Canal Railway. Small groups.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Tickets for the Panama Canal Visitors Center in Aguaclara
- Entry/Admission - Monkey Island
- Entry/Admission - Agua Clara Locks
What's excluded :
- Transportation by Panama Canal Railway ($25.00 adults, $15.00 children)
- Lunch - Lunch is not included in the price however we will take time for lunch at noon in a local restaurant at your own expense, you could bring food or we could stop by a supermarket and buy it.
- Entry/Admission - Panama Canal Railway
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monkey Island, Gatun Lake, Panama City Panama
After pick up from hotel or address in Panama City, we will take you for a boat tour in the Gatun Lake, the biggest lake part of the Panama Canal, where we would see the ships as they are navigating in the Canal in our way to the Monkey Islands where we will observe monkeys and different species of animals.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agua Clara Locks, Avenida Bolivar Lago Gatun, Colon 0301 Panama
After the boat tour, we will continue by car to the other end of the Panama Canal where we would see the ships going through the locks and learn about how the Canal and its amazing structures work.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Panama Canal Railway, Colon Panama
You could take the train back to Panama City along the Panama Canal. We will meet you at the train station in Panama City to take you back to your hotel or address.
Tickets for the train are an additional cost of $25.00 per adult and $15.00 per child. Panama Canal Railway Company is not public transportation and they offer the train ride under their sole discretion, they might not operate the train without previous notice or if there are not enough passengers. You have the free option of coming back to Panama City by car with us if you don't want to take the train.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from hotels or addresses in downtown of Panama City. A surcharge applies for pick up from outside Panama City or airport area which will be informed prior tour date and should be paid on cash the same day of the tour.Please, provide the name of the hotel or address where we could pick you up at the Special Requirements field. Ports
- Flamenco Marina, Panama City, Panama
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We might keep windows open when possible to allow air circulation, vehicles are air conditioned. Guides are also drivers in order to reduce the number of people and they use mask at all times. Maximum 4 guests, however we can include more than 4 people if they belong to the same family or group.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.