Private Tour: Panoramic route around Skadar Lake
The sea and lake shores are connected by a unique Panoramic route. When you get to know the charms of the sea and the lake area, you will see why many, who were passing this way, characterized Bar as a town on two magical shores.
On this tour, our guide will tell you one of the most beautiful legends – about the love of Vladimir and Kosara.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Individual costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bar, Bar, Bar Municipality
We take you on a panoramic route between two magical shores. Our trip we start from Bar and continue in direction to the National Park Skadar Lake. On this part of the route we will enjoy in panorama of Adriatic sea. First photo break we make on Stegvas lockout. It is a place from where you can see the seashore and a unique view of the picturesque landscape of Lake Skadar. If it is a clear day, we can also see neighboring Albania.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ostros, Montenegro
Near Ostros are the remains of the monastery complex Prečista Krajinska, one of the oldest monuments in Montenegro. You will also see the Great Well, which according to tradition, Prince Vladimir built in this waterless area. A special charm on the Panoramic route has the passage through the chestnut forest. In hot summer days, a great atmosphere is the thick shade of a chestnut forest whose trees are over a thousand years old. In this special place, we will please our senses, enjoy the view and taste of homemade wine or juice.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Godinje, Godinje, Bar Municipality
On the Panoramic route, after Stegvaš, we will see several lookouts, in Livari, Murići, and in Godinje. All the lookouts offer an impressive view of the natural beauty, the medieval monasteries on the islands of the Lake Skadar.
We visit the village of Godinje, the first protected rural unit in Montenegro with the status of a cultural asset. You will be delighted by the authentic architecture of ‘’house on house’’- a unique chain system of conjoined houses.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Virpazar, Virpazar, Bar Municipality
We arrive in Virpazar, a town that has a special significance for the history of Montenegro. Today Virpazar is the center of the rich rural area of Crmnica, known for its excellent wine cellars and quality local wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bar, Bar, Bar Municipality
Return to Bar.
Departure Point :Hotel Princess, Topolica, 59 Ulica Jovana Tomasevica, Бар, Montenegro
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.