Private Tour: Peles Castle, Sinaia Monastery, Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress
Spoil yourself with a beautiful day tour today! Explore spectacular Transylvania on this full-day tour!
Small group tour - up to 7 people. English speaking qualified guide. Avoid the stress with Skip-the-line guarantee!
Explore Peles Castle, Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress on a skip-the-line walking tour.
Visit Peles Castle, a German Neo Renaissance architecture masterpiece!
Learn about infamous Vlad the Impaler while visiting Bran Castle! Learn the dark stories and discover the truth behind the legends!
Spend time at leisure in Bran village and check the local products from the market nearby Bran Castle.
Visit the mysterious Rasnov Fortress!
Traditional lunch in Bran village can be arranged at your request!
Transfer to Brasov town, drop off at your hotel in Brasov.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or standard car
- Live comment in the car
- Driver/ English speaking qualified guide
- Pick up and drop off at your location in Brasov
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Sinaia Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Rasnov Citadel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
Meeting point: The Council Square, by the water fountain at 9am.
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Our first destination is the tourist town of Sinaia, where Peles Castle is located. Arrive in Sinaia, once an exclusive aristocratic resort, where we visit Peles Castle, the summer residence of the former Romanian royal family. Peles Castle is one of the most beautiful museums in Romania and was built in almost 40 years by King Charles 1.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sinaia Monastery, Manastirii 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
On the way to Bran Castle, you’ll find one of the oldest monasteries in the country, Sinaia Monastery. With a history that goes back 300 years, marked by a special relationship with the royal family, this venerable monastery is a must-see attraction thanks to its two churches built 150 years apart.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
We continue our trip to the famous Bran Castle. To get there we must go trough Prahova Valley, leaving behind elegant mountain resorts Predeal, Azuga and Busteni which are continuously attracting a high number of Romanian and foreign tourists, on the road that crosses the whirling Prahova River. Breathtaking natural beauty is opened in front of your eyes but the most spectacular view is from Busteni where you can admire the highest peaks of the Bucegi Mountains: Caraiman Peak, Costila Peak and Omu Peak.
Also called Dracula's Castle, it is situated at the entrance of Bran-Rucar pass. A remarkable architectural, the monument was built between 1377-1382 on a rock 60 m.
After Bran Castle visit, head to a local restaurant for lunch of fresh salads, traditional soups, delicious sarmale, meat, chicken, vegetables and other regional fares (drinks and meals at own expense). Traditional lunch can be arranged in Bran village.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rasnov Citadel, Unirii Square no. 12, Rasnov 505400 Romania
Visit Rasnov Fortress, which was built in the 13th Century, might just be the most enchanting of them all! The fortress is the biggest in Transylvania and one of the best preserved in Romania. Beautiful panorama over Barsa Land from the very top of the fortress.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Brașov, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Brasov.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Peles Castle is closed in November every year. You will visit Pelisor Castle instead. Pelisor Castle is closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Peles Castle is closed Mondays all year around. Between September 17th and May 14th Peles Castle is closed Tuesdays too. When is closed it can be seen only from outside.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.