Private Tour: Perast, Budva, Sveti Stefan and Kotor
Enjoy a 6-hour private tour of coastal towns Perast, Budva and Kotor, where you will see some beautiful towns of the Montenegrin coast. Follow your private guide to see Our Lady of the Rocks island with a church and a museum (admission included). See the charming old town of Budva, one of the oldest towns on the eastern Adriatic coast. Visit the medieval town of Kotor and its splendid old buildings, hear the stories and legends about its past. Travel in comfort with private transportation including hotel pickup and drop-off and stunning photo stops along the way.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Taxi boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks
- Professional, licensed English-speaking guide
- Private transportation by modern van
- Hotel, port, or airport pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy hotel pickup from your hotel, port, or Tivat Airport at 8am to start your private, half-day tour. You will be picked up in a private vehicle for transportation to Perast. From here, take a water taxi to see Our Lady of the Rocks church and museum. See the islet created by rocks and sunken boats on the beautiful Bay of Kotor before heading back to Perast for a walk.
After about 45 minutes in Perast, you will proceed to a panoramic drive to Budva, the most beautiful part of the Montenegrin coast. On your way there, you will have a photo break above one of the most popular beaches in this part of Europe, Jaz beach. After that, you will have a chance to walk the streets of old town Budva, and learn about its rich history. You will have a chance for some free time there, after which you will proceed to a photo break above St Stefan island, and then you will go back to Kotor via Trojica hill, where you will have a photo break above Bay of Kotor.
After that, you will be driven to Kotor to visit the old town there. The medieval buildings and beautiful streets, squares and palaces can be seen between the old walls of the town. You will be told about the history of the most important monuments and will have a chance to see the 12th century cathedral of St Tryphon.
After 6 hours filled with sightseeing and walking, you will be returned to your starting point around 2:30pm.
Departure Point :Your hotel, port, or the Tivat Airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 1 adult per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.