Private Tour: Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip from Split
Book a private trip that will leave you breathless and take you to an atmosphere of undeniable natural beauty - National Park Plitvice, the highlight of any visit to Croatia. On this breathtaking scenic full day private tour, enjoy impressive waterfalls of the Plitvice Stream, visit the Upper and Lower Lakes, don't miss Korana river and Supljara cave. Enjoy transportation with luxury, air-conditioned, vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation with luxury vehicle
- Professional English speaking drive/guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- You will have a sightseeing tour with a local guide. This is the first and the largest national park in Croatia which was founded in 1949 and is on the list of UNESCO's world heritage since 1979. Plitvice lakes are a unique natural phenomenon - 16 picturesque lakes which are connected by a number of cascading waterfalls. Travertine barriers, which were made in a period of about ten thousand years, are one of the fundamental features of the park. The lakes are renowned for their distinctive colors ranging from azure to green, grey, or blue, depending on the quantity of minerals or organisms in the water and the angle of sunlight. The National Park covers an area of 29,482 hectares. High forests, which in some places seem almost primeval, containing a wealth and variety of animal and plant life. There are deers, bears, wolves, wild boar, wild cats and many kinds of birds. About eight kilometers of pathways and wooden walking trails around the lakes are accessible so there is a possibility to see all of the 16 lakes and waterfalls by boat, train or on foot.
Departure Point :
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :21000, Split, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.