Private Tour: Puerto Vallarta ATV Adventure
Do you want to see Puerto Vallarta as a local and experience a private ATV tour that fits you and your family's needs? Come see the mountains, trails, rivers, waterfalls, and virgin beaches. The duration of the tour is flexible as you can choose how much time to spend at each place. This won't be a trip you'll forget.
This tour is designed for people without riding experience, we will give you an ATV operation tutorials and a drive test before we start our adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Private guide
- Face masks
- Use of helmet and ATV
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xiutla Riders Ecoadventure, Avenida Mexico 1254 6 Block North From The Boardwalk Downtown, Puerto Vallarta 48330 Mexico
We meet you at our shop 15 min before your tour's departure time. After filling up the waivers we'll explain to you what and where we are going to go. The places we'll be stopping at and the control you have to decide how long you want to chill out in these places or to choose to ride longer time the ATVs on the mountains. We provide you with helmets, bandanas, and goggles for your comfort and security riding the ATVs. We explain to you hand signals your guide will be using to communicate with you once you start riding and how to operate the ATVs, to begin our adventure.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Jorullo Bridge, over the Cuale River, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
After discovering beautiful parts of puerto vallarta as a local do we will find our way to the Sierra Madre mountains going trough the jorullo bridge.
Pass By: El Faro Lighthouse, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
After riding Puerto Vallarta's side streets with amazing views from downtown, offroading the Sierra Madre's trails, chilling out on a hidden bar in the Sierra, jumping in into the Rio Cuale to cool down, we'll ride back into town to show you more nice streets to find the lighthouse. Here you can admire the downtown and Bay's view.
Departure Point :Av México 1262, 5 de Diciembre, 48350 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 16 years with a driver permit
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 5 ATV's per booking (singles or doubles)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 ATV's per booking (singles or doubles)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.