Private Tour: 'Purana Qila’ Sound and Light show with Dinner and Transfers
Enjoy a 1-hour sound and light show at the Purana Qila / Old Fort. The show will teach you all the exciting facts about the city of Delhi - how it fared over the years and why it has been the capital of the country for generations. After the show, you'll have a delicious four course dinner at a fine restaurant. Your tour includes return hotel transfers in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Dinner - 4-course dinner
- Bottled water (in vehicle)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Purana Qila
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Any beverages (water, juice, alcohol, etc) at the restaurant
- After pickup from your Delhi hotel in the evening, your English-speaking driver will take you to Purana Qila (Old Fort). The Old Fort is an amazing structure that has a charm of its own. Here, you’ll watch an entertaining Son-et-Lumiere / Sound & Light Show for about an hour. The name of the show is ‘Ishq-e-Dilli’ and it means ‘Romancing the city of Delhi’. Capture the history and travails of the city of Delhi in this spectacular Sound and Light show. The show has modern touches with the projection on the fort’s structures and use of lasers also.
Depending upon the show timing, you can choose to have dinner before or after the show.
As per your preference, you’ll be picked up from the hotel and taken first for the show or the dinner.
Choose from Indian or Chinese cuisine – each having four courses. The restaurant is well-known and offers beautiful ambiance and quality food.
After dinner, you'll be dropped off at your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Duration: One hour
Timings for English show:
1st September to 31st October: 8.30 PM - 9.30 PM
1st November to 31st January: 7.30 PM - 8.30 PM
1st February to 30th April: 8:30 PM - 9.30 PM
1st May to 31st Aug. 9.00 PM - 10.00 PM
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick from all hotels in Delhi
Departure Time :4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Narration in the show is in English language
- The show isn’t held on Fridays. The show might not take place on National Holidays – 26 Jan, 15 Aug & 2 Oct.
- Preferably cover your arms and legs as it is an open air show – it is cold in winters and there are many mosquitos during the summer. The show may be cancelled if there is rain (especially during monsoon months (July & August)
- Use of mosquito repellent is recommended
- Show timings are subject to change as per the discretion of the authorities. If the timing is changed for any reason, you will be advised at the time of the booking
- In the case that the show is cancelled by the government authority for any reason, refund will be given (if the tour hasn’t commenced)
- Even though this is a private tour, please note that the show itself is at a public place with other audience as well
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Small amount of walk from the car drop off point to the show venue
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
English - Audio
Organised by Delhi Airport Service