Private Tour: Pyramids of Giza Memphis Saqqara with Lunch
A private day tour to the Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara including hotel pick up and drop off as well as lunch at a local restaurant. This tour takes you back in time to the see the one of the wonders of ancient world the Pyramids of Giza and their guarding Sphinx, then visit Memphis the capital of ancient Egypt and Sakkara to see the step Pyramids of King Djoser (Zoser).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Step Pyramid of Djoser
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees inside the Pyramids
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza and drive to the plateau to see the mighty Pyramids of Giza which once belonged to the Kings of ancient Egypt Khufu, Khafre and Menkaura. Then drive to the the viewing platform to have a picture with the three Pyramids at your background.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Down the valley you will have a close look at the Sphinx which is thought to be the guardian of the three Pyramids. The sphinx has a head of man and body of a lion that resembles wisdom and strength.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Step Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara Egypt
Erected by King Zoser was one of the first attempts to build a smooth sided pyramid
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
The tour takes you to Memphis, the old capital of Egypt, which is now marked as an open-air museum exhibiting a remarkable huge state of Ramses II, and many small sphinx statues. The necropolis of Sakkara 15 miles (24 km) southeast of Cairo will be your next stop to see the Step Pyramid of Zoser the first Pyramids thought to be built.
After visiting Sakkara, return to Cairo where your tour will finish with hotel drop off.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.