Private tour - Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley 1 Day
The Rainbow Mountain of Peru, also known as Winicunca, you only need one day to visit this wonder of nature, located in the mountain range of the Vilcanota, province of Cusipata and department of Cusco, has its highest point at about 5,000 meters, It is unique for its particular coloration, surrounded by mountains, snow peaks, small Andean villages, above all, by an immense picturesque and colorful landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Transportation in tourist vehicle
- Breakfast at the beginning of the trail
- First aid kit that includes oxygen and horse (in case of emergency)
- Professional guide during the whole trip (English - Spanish)
- Trekking sticks
- Transfer to the hotel at the end of the tour.
What's excluded :
- • 4:30 a.m. we will start picking you up at your hotel, we will board a private car to then go to the village of Cusipata, during the trip we will pass through different towns and enjoy the incredible views of the Peruvian Andes. The trip is about 2 hours.
• 6:30 a.m. Arrival at the district to CUSIPATA where we will have our buffet breakfast for 30 minutes. Then continue our trip.
• 7:00 am. Departure from the restaurant to the WASIPATA area.
• 8:00 am. Approximate arrival at the highway and later start of the walk
• towards the MOUNTAIN OF COLORS. (WINICUNCA), 1 hour and 30 minutes one way. (approximately)
• When you reach the top of the mountain you will be able to enjoy stunning views of the Andes and the Andean fauna.
• All the mountains surrounding this area are red and there are stunning views of the valleys and mysterious mountain wich has 7 colors, where we will have enough time to be able to take photos and videos
• After the great experience we will undertake the Trek's return, 1 hour and 15 minutes, then enjoy a delicious lunch. After lunch you can visit some of the homes of the local family, where you can see the way of life of these people who still practice the ancient traditions of the Incas.
• Later we will return to Cusco at 4.30 p.m, so we finished the tour to the mountain of 7 colors.
• End of services.
Departure Point :Your Hotel in Cusco
Departure Time :we Pick up at your hotel 4:00 am (acording the briefing with the responsable the day before of the tour)
Return Detail :Your Hotel in Cusco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- RECOMMENDATIONS TO BRING:
- Carry a small backpack
- Carry photocopy of your Passport
- Wear clothing coat.
- Carry rain wear
- Carry sunglasses.
- Wear trekking pants
- Wear trekking boots mountain.
- Carry a camera and battery spare.
- Carry snacks.
- Carry a bottle of water.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.