Private Tour: Rhodes City Including the Old Town and Palace of the Grand Masters
Get acquainted with the city of Rhodes on a 3.5-hour private tour, and discover Rhodes Old Town — a UNESCO World Heritage site — as well as modern sights around Mandraki Esplanade. With a private guide, learn about the city’s history and the legacy left on the city by the Knights Crusaders, the soldiers who led a series of holy wars during the Middle Ages. See the striking city gates of Porte d’Amboise, stroll down the Street of the Knights and tour the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes (entry own expense).
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Palace of the Grand Masters (6 euro)
- Entry/Admission - Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, Ippoton, Rhodes Town 85100 Greece
The Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, also known as the Castello (Greek: Καστέλο, from Italian: Castello, "castle"), is a medieval castle in the city of Rhodes, on the island of Rhodes in Greece. It is one of the few examples of Gothic architecture in Greece. The site was previously a citadel of the Knights Hospitaller that functioned as a palace, headquarters, and fortress.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick you up from your hotel in the city of RhodesPorts
- Rhodos Cruise Port Terminal, Akti Sachtouri, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Departure Time :Flexible; contact the local service provider to confirm your preferred start time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.