Private Tour: Rome Skyline with Carbonara and Supplì
Embark on a day of adventure by boarding an ape bio car and traveling through Rome. During your exploration, you will come across Via Veneto,
Colosseo, and Aventino. Cruise by the Tiber River, using alleyways, taking photos along the way. Enjoy lunch at a traditional restaurant, with your private guide before ending your experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Bottled water per person on board
- Light Lunch
What's excluded :
- Guide (200EUR/group, and after 8:00pm 250EUR/group) optional and on request
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (20EUR/Car) optional and on request
- Cancellation insurance (the 5% of the total of tour) optional and on request
- This tour represents the perfect opportunity to discover the most amazing scenic places in Rome. It begins from Trinità dei Monti, on the top of Piazza di Spagna’s staircase. The first stop is the famous and romantic garden within Villa Borghese in the heart of Rome, until reaching Pincio’s terrace, which overlooks Piazza del Popolo. The electric “calessino” is the only one which can offer you such an amazing experience! The tour keeps on towards Piazza San Pietro along Lungotevere, where you can admire the imposing Mole Adriana and the wonderful sculptures of Ponte S. Angelo. Via della Conciliazione, which ideally connects Italian State with Vatican, is the perfect place to immortalize your trip in Rome. Then let’s go towards Gianicolo, where General Giuseppe Garibaldi welcomes you in one of the most wonderful points to admire the city. The next stop is the Fountain of Acqua Paola, which is the stage of many international movies including “The Great Beauty” and “Spectre”. Crossing through Trastevere, the “Ape calessino” continues its tour towards the Vatican area where our driver, last but not least, will guide you in a Roman restaurant for a delicious snack typically Roman ... mouth-watering!
Departure Point :Trinità dei Monti
Departure Time :10:00 am
Return Detail :Restaurant near by Piazza Cavour
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.