Private Tour Sacred Valley Of The Incas 1 Day
The incredible sacred valley of the Incas, full of magic and mystery, surrounded by beautiful glaciers located high in the mountains and next to a sacred river that covers their skirts, is the perfect place to live new adventures, come and know Pisaq, Famous for its artisan market and its archeological site, shaped like a Condor; discover Ollantaytambo and the Chinchero town, one incredible place called Kantu Weaving Center famous for its textiles and living culture.
per adult from
10 hours 11 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guides
- Tourist transport with a professional driver.
- Lunch - Buffet lunch.
What's excluded :
- Boleto Turistico: S/70 (or S/130, this will also be useful for the City Tour and Sacred Valley tour)
- Services not mentioned.
- Water and snack.
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisac Peru
The Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas starts At 8 am, where our tourist transport will pick you up from your hotel, for then start our adventure through the mountains on the way to Pisac, on the way we will make some stops, where we will be able to take pictures and appreciate the sacred valley of the Incas from a beautiful touristic viewpoint. Once in Pisac, we can visit its archaeological centre and its artisan market, full of terraces and temples.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Urubamba, Urubamba, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Afterwards, we will go through the valley to the town of Urubamba, where we will stop to take our lunch in a beautiful tourist restaurant, trying different types of dishes and unique flavours that can only offer us a great buffet lunch.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
In the afternoon we will visit the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo, we will know its history, magic, culture.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero, Chinchero 08651 Peru
Then go to Cusco by another road and stop at Chinchero, another magical village where we can enjoy its archaeological site, chapel and weaving families.
Ending our tour, we will return to Cusco where our transportation will take us to the city centre (main square of Cusco) or if it is in private service, to your respective hotel.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in the city center of Cusco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- WHAT WE RECOMMENDED TO BRING
- Tourist ticket (not included in the price, you can buy it at the door of the archaeological centers), bring emergency money
- Passport or identity document (current).
- Small backpack (water bottle, snacks and more).
- Extra cash (Soles) to buy souvenirs (optional).
- Hat or cap for the sun and sunglasses.
- Comfortable sneakers for the visit.
- Light and warm clothes.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho if your visit is between the months of October to March.
- Camera and extra batteries.
- Not recommended for crippled people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our vehicles have a tank of water, soap and alcohol so you can disinfect yourself whenever you need it.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.