Private Tour: Salzburg Lake District and Hallstatt from Salzburg
Admire the beauty of the Austrian countryside on this private 8-hour Salzburg Lake District and Hallstatt tour from Salzburg. Leave bustling Salzburg behind and travel into rural Austria with your private guide. You will see one of Austria’s most famous and beautiful touring regions on this relaxing day trip from Salzburg including lots of history, lakes, mountains and as highlight one of the most beautiful lake side villages of the World, beautiful Hallstatt. Our Private Full Day Hallstatt Tour will get you to those "must-see" spots, and bring you to some local gems that only locals know about.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury minivan, leather seats, A/C all extras
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Hallstatt Skywalk "Welterbeblick" Aussichtsplattform
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schloss Fuschl, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg, Schloss-Straße 19, 5322 Hof bei Salzburg, Austria
Be ready for pickup at 10.00 am at your Salzburg hotel. Make yourself comfortable in your comfortable touring vehicle and experience the beautiful landscape that the famous ‘Salzkammergut’ lake region has to offer. After a short drive from Salzburg you’ll reach the castle of Fuschl. Capture a picture of the castle of Fuschl with the emerald-green Lake Fuschlsee as its backdrop, before heading on to St. Gilgen with Lake Wolfgang, the next photo stop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St Gilgen Mozartplatz, Mozartplatz, St Gilgen Austria
The next highlight is Wolfgang Lake and the village St. Gilgen. See the town center of St. Gilgen including the birth place of Mozart's mother and the main town square with town hall.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pfarre St. Wolfgang, Markt 18, St. Wolfgang 5360 Austria
Continue on your scenic route and capture a picture of St. Wolfgang from a great view point before arriving at the next town, in Bad Ischl. The drive will take you through Bad Ischl, which is famous for the “Kaiser” (Emperor) Villa and the Café Zauner, and on to Bad Goisern and Hallstatt.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hallstatter See, Hallstatt Austria
Having reached Hallstatt and the highlight of this full day tour, your private guide will point out the must-sees of Hallstatt to you, which include a beautiful photo spot of Hallstatt, Charnel House (Bone House), Hallstatt Museum, Hallstatt Waterfall "Waldbachstrub", the Sky View Platform, Hallstatt's local residence area and more.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hallstatt Skywalk "Welterbeblick" Aussichtsplattform, Salzbergstraße 21, 4830 Hallstatt, Austria
Start with taking the “World Heritage View” lookout platform which was officially dedicated in 2013 and has been a magnet for visitors from every corner of the globe ever since. The platform is 1150 feet above the rooftops of Hallstatt which will be next and certainly is another highlight of that 8-hour private tour. After experiencing these spectacular view you can visit the Salt Mine, if you wish or just simply spend more time in Hallstatt. During the winter months - Dec to March - we'll visit the Gosau Lake with Dachstein view instead.
Once this tour is focusing on the world heritage site Hallstatt you’ll certainly have plenty of time to see all the must-sees and hidden gems of Hallstatt. Enjoy lunch in one of the great lake side restaurants (at your own expense).
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
This 8-hour private tour from Salzburg to the World Heritage Village Hallstatt concludes at your Salzburg hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any hotel or private address in Salzburg.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.