Private Tour Sapa 2 days 1 night
Private 2 days 1night tour to explore and experience Sapa by road via the new highway Hanoi - Lao Cai. This new road shortens the travel time and distance from Hanoi to Sapa. You will have chance to admire the beautiful scenery as you travel the longest highway in Vietnam before enjoining yourself in Sapa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai (L, D) 6.30-7.00am Pick up at your hotel (in the Old Quarter) or meet at our office and depart to Lao Cai (245km). It takes about 5 hours traveling the new highway to Lao Cai - Sapa. The bus ride brings good chance to see beautiful scenery of the region along the way. 12.30. Arrive in Sapa. Relax and have lunch at the restaurant. Check in hotel. Afternoon, start a 4 hour trek to visit Lao Chai – Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa’s ancient rock formations with engraved images big and small, the unique patterns of the ancients, as well as admire the picturesque bridge to the clouds clear over the Muong Hoa stream. Enjoy the dinner with local specialty and your choice of spending the night at a hotel or homestay with local family.
Day 2: Cat Cat Village – Hanoi (B, L) Wake up and enjoy the fresh air and atmosphere of Sapa. Breakfast at hotel/homestay. 9:00am Exploring Cat Cat – Shin chai village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Arriving to Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydro-power station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village, as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools. Car pick up and return to Sapa town. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant. Free time to walk around or shopping. 15:00: Begin your journey back to Hanoi. End the tour in Hanoi around 20.30.
Departure Point :Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.