Private Tour: Segovia Day Trip from Madrid by High-Speed Train
Travel back in time to the rule of the Romans on this 8-hour private day trip to Segovia, with a round-trip, high-speed train ticket from Madrid. After meeting a private guide in Segovia, explore the fascinating UNESCO World Heritage-listed city on a walking tour. Marvel at the Aqueduct of Segovia, discover the 11th-century Alcázar Castle and learn all about Segovia Cathedral. Enjoy personalized commentary from your private guide, and make the most of some free time before returning to Madrid.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide (Available for 3 or 5 hours during the tour)
- Taxi from Segovia station to central Segovia
- Train Tickets
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral of Segovia, Plaza Mayor s/n, 40001 Segovia Spain
It is fondly known as the ‘lady of cathedrals’ for its elegance.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acueduct of Segovia, Plaza del Azoguejo 1, 40001 Segovia Spain
It is one of the best-preserved elevated Roman aqueducts and the foremost symbol of Segovia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alcazar of Segovia, Plaza Reina Victoria Eugenia, S/N, 40003 Segovia Spain
It is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Estacion de Chamartin, Calle Agustin de Foxa S/N, 28036 Madrid Spain
The second major railway station in Madrid, Spain.
Departure Point :Chamartín, Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will be waiting for you at the Segovia train station.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Not wheelchair/stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.