Private Tour: Seville Day Trip from Madrid by High-Speed Train with Tickets
During this private tour around Seville your guide will show you some of the main attractions of the city: the Cathedral and the Alcázar, both declared World Heritage Sites in 1987 by UNESCO. Skip-the-line tickets, round-trip tickets Madrid-Seville and taxi from Seville's train station to the center are included!
Nowadays, the Cathedral of Seville is the largest gothic church. It is said that its construction began in 1401 on a place where the old Mosque of Seville used to be located. Some elements of the mosque such as the ''Patio de los naranjos'' or ''La Giralda'', a minaret, are part of this cathedral at the present time.
The Alcázar is a royal palace built for the Christian king Peter of Castile, in Seville in the fourteenth century. It is still used as a royal residence, the oldest royal palace in Europe.
These monuments are in the ''Santa Cruz'' Quarter, the jewish quarter of Seville, full of cobbled alleys and perfumed by the scent of orange blossom.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide for 3 hours and a half
- Pickup at hotels in the city center
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Cathedral and the Alcázar
- Round-trip high-speed train tickets Madrid-Seville
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Torre Giralda
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
It is a royal palace, which was built for the Christian king Peter of Castile, in Seville in the fourteenth century. As it is the royal residence of the spanish monarchs when they visit Seville, it is the oldest royal palace in Europe. It was included in the World Heritage List by UNESCO in 1987.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
The Cathedral of Seville, known as ''Catedral metropolitana de Santa María de la Sede'', is a gothic temple registered in 1987 by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. It is the largest gothic church and it is said that its construction began in 1401 on a place where a mosque used to be placed. Some elements of the mosque such as the ''Patio de los naranjos'' or ''La Giralda'' remained and are part of this cathedral.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Torre Giralda, Avenida La Constitucion S/N, 41001 Seville Spain
It is part of the cathedral of Seville, and it was declared a World Heritage Site in 1987 by UNESCO. It used to be the minaret of an old mosque. It measures 310.67 ft high.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
It is a jewish quarter full of cobbled alleys and the setting of ''The Trickster of Seville and the Stone Guest'', a play on Don Juan written by Tirso de Molina during the Spanish Golden Age.
Departure Point :Sevilla Santa Justa, 41007, Calle Joaquin Morales y Torres, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/18/2019 - 12/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Return Detail :Seville, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.