Private tour Sintra
This product is unique because. Nothing is better than following in your footsteps and finding out your way and according to your interests in our company. Nature, Beach, Gastronomy, Mountain, History, Traditions ... feel yourself a local.
This tour is private, only your group will participate, we can fully adjust it to any type of itinerary changes or places you may want to visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Guide / Information Guide
- Round-trip hotel transfer included.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Free time to visit Sintra's historic center
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Castelo dos Mouros, Estrada da Pena Parque de Monserrate, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Stop in the best views of the castle and village of Sintra
Pass By: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Passing through the best places to glimpse this palace
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
We will also visit the westernmost point of the European continent
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
One of the most beautiful beaches in Portugal, perfect place for windsurfing
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Inform the address if you can't find your HotelPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.