Private Tour: Sintra and Cascais Day Trip from Lisbon
See Portugal's natural and architectural wonders on a private guided tour of Sintra and Cascais from Lisbon. On this journey, experience the rich vegetation of Sintra Natural Park, the hidden trails at Pena Park and the bluffs of Roca Cape. Tour the immaculate Pena National Palace and then drive along the Atlantic Coast to Cascais for a leisurely walk through town to its scenic beaches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Guided visit inside monuments and buildings
- Entrance ticket to Sintra National Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
First stop at Pena Park and see the diversity of plants and trees line the beautiful trails. Continue to Pena National Palace, the most famous of Sintra’s monuments, located at the top of Sintra Mountain. Enjoy this 19th-century Romanticist castle that looks and feels like a fairy tale. Admire its eclectic Neo-Manueline, Neo-Gothic and Neo-Renaissance styles as you head inside. Observe the extravagant bedrooms that used to serve as a summer residence for the royal family
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sintra. Spend some free time to have lunch or discover the town’s forested palaces like Sintra National Palace, a medieval royal palace occupied from the 15th to 19th centuries (own expense). Check out the local fare with tastes of queijada or travesseiro, two scrumptious and traditional pastries.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Whip out your camera for great photos at the rocky bluffs of Roca Cape (Cabo da Roca), Europe’s westernmost point.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
Briefly, visit Guincho Beach where surfers shred the gnar.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
In the former fishing town of Cascais, peruse the narrow streets of this trendy vacation getaway with your guide. Check out classic white, terracotta-roofed houses as you make your way to the beach. Then, bask in the sun as you tuck your toes into the golden sands and gaze over the expansive Atlantic Ocean.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Estoril, Estoril, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Along the journey back to central Lisbon, where your tour concludes, enjoy pristine views of the scenic town of Estoril.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Lisbon
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant / child seats are mandatory for children aged 0-12. If you have children under 12 years old, please advise their age. Infant and child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Duration of stop at Cascais Beach depends on weather conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.