Private Tour: Sorrento to Capri Cruise
See Italy’s most glamorous island on a private full-day boat trip from Sorrento to Capri. Travel by speedboat or in a traditional wooden vessel with your own private captain. Cruise around the Capri coastline and admire beautiful caves, grottos and Faraglioni sea stacks. Swim in remote bays, marvel at luxury yachts in the marina and disembark to explore Capri’s swanky 'Piazzetta' (Piazza Umberto I). With your own private captain at the helm, the experience can be tailored to your preferences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and bottle of Prosecco available
- Snacks - Note: Not available on Open Deck Boat
- Local captain
- Fuel, taxes, and port fees
- Use of snorkeling masks
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch (An optional stop with many small local restaurants accessible by boat long the way)
- Blue Grotto entrance fee of €14 per person (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Via Marina Piccola, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Meet your captain and boat in Sorrento’s Marina Piccola harbor, and set off across the Bay of Naples toward Capri with a view of Mt. Vesuvius in the distance. The day will be spent cruising around the island and stopping to swim in the most beautiful bays and lagoons.
Pass By: Exclusive Cruises, 84010, Amalfi Italy
Exclusive Cruises will be your hosts for the day for a private 6-hour boat excursion from Sorrento to the island of Capri. This is a private boat tour that can be fully customized to your interests. Below is only a suggested itinerary with a selection of highlights from the day that you can experience. Note: Sights are marked "Pass By" simply because you can decide to spend as much or as little time as you would like. Exclusive Cruises will help you plan a relaxed tour custom fit to your travel desires. Here are some highlights of the experience and sights you will enjoy:
- Meet your skipper at the dock in Sorrento in the morning and board your chosen vessel — either a sleek speedboat or a traditional wooden boat. Simply choose the best boat for your group when you book.
- Kick off your shoes and bask in the warm Mediterranean sun as you travel across the dazzling Bay of Naples. Admire the views of the distant Mt. Vesuvius and the island of Ischia as you travel toward Capri, the beguilingly beautiful island that is famous for its breathtaking natural scenery and for the affluent aristocrats and film stars it attracts.
- As the itinerary for the day is flexible, it can be shaped to entirely suit your preferences. Perhaps you’ll move leisurely along Capri’s breathtaking coastline. Marvel at the island’s staggering rock formations including the famous Faraglioni sea stacks, which jut proudly out of the striking blue Mediterranean Sea.
- Explore craggy caves and grottoes, and stop to swim at secluded coves and turquoise bays, some of which aren’t accessible by land.
- Disembark and tuck into a fresh seafood lunch at a family-owned restaurant recommended by your knowledgeable captain (own expense), and take some time to explore the island. Walk around the picturesque Capri town with its whitewashed stone buildings, stylish boutiques and the famous Piazzetta.
- Later that afternoon, hop back aboard and lounge on deck during the return journey to Sorrento.
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See the iconic rock formation that is a symbol of the island of Capri and cruise right through the hole in the center rock.
Pass By: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Cruise by the beautiful rocky beach of Marina Piccola not far from the Faraglioni Rocks.
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Cruise past the beautiful pink and white lighthouse located at the rugged southwestern tip of the island.
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Stop to visit the famous Blue Grotto with its electric blue water. Note: Entrance fees are not included in the price of this boat excursion.
Pass By: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Gaze up at this gorgeous grotto and enjoy the breathtaking views of the natural landscape of Capri.
Pass By: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See the beautiful Green Grotto and enjoy a swim in the incredibly beautiful water.
Pass By: Grotta di Matromania, Giro del'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Gaze up at this striking grotto from the boat, which is the best spot to see this soaring grotto.
Pass By: Villa Malaparte, Giro dell'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See this striking example of Italian modern architecture perched atop a rocky point on the island.
Pass By: Red Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Admire the brilliantly colored coral below the sea level at this lovely grotto.
Departure Point :Via Marina Piccola, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. A private boat excursion is the best way to tour the area with only your group and the skipper on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.