[Private Tour] Strawberry Farm & Nami Island(More Members Less Cost per Person)
• We offer exclusive Private Tour for Only One Group
• Visit Nami Island, famous for its drama shooting location and winter scenery
• Experience Strawberry picking and making jam and bring home one bottle of Jam
• We provide one fresh Strawberry Box that you pick up and a bottle of jam per person
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fluent English Speaking Driving Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One Pack of Strawberry per person
- One bottle of Jam per person
- Entry/Admission - Aram Berry Farm
- Entry/Admission - Nami Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aram Berry Farm, South Korea, Namyangju-si, Joan-myeon, 300-3 조안면 송촌리 남양주시 경기도 KR
Tourist can pick up the Starwberry at a Farm which is green house and can eat as much as they want to eat at the same place.
And Tourist will make Strawberry Jam at a Farm and bring out with Strawberry Box which they pick up themselves at a farm.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nami Island, 1, Namiseom-gil, Namsan-myeon, Chuncheon, Gangwon-do 24464 South Korea
One of the most famous tourist destinations in Korea
In the past, Nami was young people visiting place for a date, and now it has become an international tourist attraction that foreigners often visit after the Winter Sonata aired in 2003
Namiseom Island was formed as a result of the construction of Cheongpyeong Dam. It is a half moon-shaped isle, and on it is the grave of General Nami, who led a great victory against the rebels in the 13th year of the 7th king of the Joseon Dynasty, King Sejo (reign 1455-1468).
Namiseom Island is 63 kilometers away from Seoul in the direction of Chuncheon, and is famous for its beautiful tree lined roads. The island is 30 minutes away from Chuncheon and an hour away from the suburbs of Seoul. Since it is not far from Seoul, many couples and families come to visit.
A special feature of Namiseom Island is that there are no telephone poles. This is because all electric wires were built underground to keep the natural feeling of the landscape. The island is 553,560 square yards with chestnut trees and poplar trees throughout.
In the middle of the isle, there is a grass field about 316,320 square yards. It features education and training facilities and camping sites. The island also has a swimming pool and water-sports facilities for motorboats and water skiing, as well as a theme park with a merry-go-round, shooting range, and roller skating rink. Lodging facilities such as resort villas and bungalows are available for visitors to stay on the island.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up tourist in Seoul and near Seoul area and will send to same hotel or any place that tourist want to be dropped off
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.