Private Tour - The Grand Brussels Experience Coach Tour
Exploring Brussels on your own is fabulous, no doubt about it. But private, customized tours offer ease, efficiency, and insight that you might otherwise miss.
As a guest on a private tour you can ask us to personalize your route in order to hit those city highlights which are of keen interest to you.
Enjoy personal attention from your private guide. The walking pace is fully adapted to your capability. The tour is child friendly and guests with reduced mobility are welcome.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional multilingual guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Atomium
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Place Brussels Main Square, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Discover Brussels with the helping hand of a local guide. We focus on three of the most important districts of the city.
Since 1998 it has been a UNESCO World Heritage site.The devastating fire of 1695, caused by the army of the French King Louis XIV and a third of the city has been destroyed and the Grand Place rebuilt in 4 years.
Stop At: St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Michel et Ste-Gudule), Parvis Sainte-Gudule Treurenberg Hill, Brussels 1000 Belgium
An eleventh century church rebuilt in the Brabant Gothic-style and remind to Notre-Dame of Paris.
Stop At: Justice Palace (Palais de Justice), Place Poelaert 1, Brussels 1000 Belgium
This Greco-Roman building dates from 1866 and 30 years of construction (architect Joseph Poelaert)
From there a spendid panoramic view of Brussels.
Stop At: Royal Palace (Palais Royal), Place des Palais, Brussels 1000 Belgium
We then walk you up to the Royal Palace district with its ancient park and end our walk calling at Saint Michael’s Cathedral.
Stop At: Museums of the Far East, Avenue Van Praet 44, Brussels 1020 Belgium
Bought by King Leopold II "Builder King" after the World's Fair 1900 of Paris. Reconstruction of the French architect Alexandre Marcel.
Stop At: Laeken Palace, Avenue du Parc Royal, Brussels 1020 Belgium
Private residence of the Belgian kings.
Stop At: European Parliament (Hemicycle visits), Rue Wiertz 60 Paul-Henri Spaak Building, Brussels 1050 Belgium
European Parliament, Commission (seat of the EU) and the Council of Europe (meeting place of the representants of the EU members).
Stop At: Notre Dame du Sablon, Rue de la Regence / Regentsschapsstraat 3b Entrée rue des Sablons et pas rue de la Régence, Brussels 1000 Belgium
With the Church of Notre-Dame des Victoires is the last Gothic-style church to be built in Brussels in the 15th century.
Week-end the marvelous antique market and area of the antiquairs.
Stop At: Atomium Square Laeken, Brussels 1020 Belgium
To take spectacular photos there.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Rue du Marché Aux Herbes 82, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.