Private tour the Jewells of San Sebastián with lunch and full transport.
All our tours will respect Spanish social distancing rules at all times and the guide will wear a mask at all times in closed spaces.
In this experience we will enjoy all the best highlights San Sebastian has to offer by the hand of a passionate local guide.
San sebastian is a city where every corner is full of culture and history, but also it is the world capital of pintxos and can also boast of the world's highest concentration of michelin star restaurant's.
San Sebastian is also a historical and very glamorous town that hosts many interesting world famous events.
We will walk all along the old quarter of town and hear about this city's background and the local culture while we enjoy some of the best pintxos in the whole world, as well as the comb of the winds art sculpture, the palace of miramar as well as many more pleasant surprises.
This tour includes full transport and the pintxo lunch mentioned.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Snacks - 2 pintxos and 2 drinks per person
- Bilingual tour guide
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - La calle 31 de agosto
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Concha Beach, De la Concha Ibilbidea, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
The tour will begin at the marvelous coach beach
Pass By: Ayuntamiento de San Sebastian, Ijentea Kalea, 1 Located in the Old Casino of the City, Next to the Bay of La Concha, 20003 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
The walk along the couch beach will take us right to the San Sebastian town hall
Pass By: Parte Vieja, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
We will walk the beautifull streets of the old quarter of San Sebastian and taste some of its world best pintxos while I share all its history and the local traditions
Pass By: Bridge of Maria Cristina, Paseo de Urumea, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
We will also walk along the river Urumea and enjoy the arquitecture of the Queen Maria Christina bridge as well as it's Belle epoque style buildings
Pass By: Kursaal, Avda. de Zurriola 1, 20002 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
We will also walk along the kursaal where the glamorous San Sebastian film festival takes place
Stop At: La calle 31 de agosto, Calle del Treinta y Uno de Agosto, 20003 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
In the most historic street of old San Sebastian is where we will enjoy the pintxos lunch that we include
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any AirB&B as well as Hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Driver and guide will wear face mask in closed spaces.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.