Private tour: The Soul of Native Kamchatka
If you are in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky for a day or few, stuck in bad weather, or looking for cultural immersion, let us take you places where you can experience Kamchatka’s nature and people first hand.
During this wonderful tour you will see a small settlement of natives, located in the dense birch tree forest was founded few years ago to restore culture of "Itellmen" people.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual guide (will speak your language)
- Assisting Instructor
- Transportation per Itinerary
- Meals per Itinerary
- National Park fees
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Etnograficheskiy Kompleks Pimchakh
What's excluded :
- Travel/Health Insurance
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Etnograficheskiy Kompleks Pimchakh, Kamchatka Krai, Russia, 684033
During this wonderful tour you will see a small settlement of natives, located in the dense birch tree forest was founded few years ago to restore culture of "Itellmen" people. The drive (~ 1 hour) from the main city to the village meanders through beautiful forest and green hills. Upon arrival, you will immediately observe a large open area in front of a traditional summer dwelling that is used for dancing, games and storytelling shows. We will also visit the winter dwellings built as they were used traditionally, where we will treat you with the traditional food prepared on a local fire. Souvenir shoppers will have a chance to buy items made by the Itellmen, including their traditional costumes. If interested in dancing show by local native ensemble, we would be glad to arrange (additional fees apply).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From your hotelDirections: To your hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring: insect repellent, sweater or light jacket, cap depending on weather.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.