Private Tour through Gdansk by Vintage Buggy
Great overview of the city in an electric Red Retro Roaster.
Enjoy a private and quirky Retro Tour Gdansk, discover different markets, brick churches and listen real city stories and legends from the local guide Eliza.
Feel like a Royalty and taste a shot of the most traditional liqueur with 23-carat flakes of gold.
per adult from
2 to 60 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - a shot of traditional Gdańsk liqueur Goldwasser with flakes of 23-carat gold
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gdansk, Gdansk, Pomerania Province, Northern Poland
Your local guide Eliza will show the most famous city and historical spots and monuments such as : St Mary's Church, The Golden Gate, Medieval Prison, European Centre of Solidarity
Departure Point :Marina Cafe, Szafarnia 11, 80-755 Gdańsk, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform your guide Eliza what is the address of your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.