Private Tour through Paso Robles Wine Country
With over 300 wineries throughout the Paso Robles wine country the area lives up to the nickname "wine lover's paradise".
You'll spend the day visiting three to four boutique wineries for tastings of the area's award-winning wines. On your tour you will discuss various options with your guide and craft an itinerary of wineries to visit. Whatever the route, you'll walk away with warm memories of great wine and unparalleled scenery.
Throughout the day, your guide will fill you in on the colorful history of Paso Robles and its winemaking culture. You'll learn about the science and art of winemaking, wine tasting and other fun topics. Come explore wine country and create a memory to last a lifetime!
This experience package is for a minimum of 1 person and maximum of four people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Additional Wine for sale
- Wine Tasting Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paso Robles Wine Region, Paso Robles Wine Region, San Luis Obispo County, California
Paso Robles Wine Country is home to nearly 300 wineries and was named the 2013 Wine Region of the Year by Wine Enthusiast Magazine—and our popularity continues to grow. Paso Robles produces top rated wines in California and is a destination for wine lovers from all over the United States.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most local hotels, vacation rentals and RV Parks.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/2/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Dress in Light Layers
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks are not required on our tour, however, many wineries will require face masks upon entering/exiting.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.