Private Tour Tilbury/London: the garden at 120 – Greenwich area – Borough market
London as you have never seen it!
Starting our tour at The Garden at 120, from this rooftop garden located at 120 Fenchurch Street you can enjoy excellent views to the South, East and West of London.
GREENWICH is our next stop. Home to the Meridian Line, The O2 arena, Cutty Sark and the Royal Observatory.
Dominated by the gleaming towers of Canary Wharf is Isle of Dogs. The area remains proud of its working-class Dockland roots.
Following a small walk we will head to Tower Bridge and St Katherine’s Dock where you can enjoy a pint of English beer. Pay attention to your guide, she/he has loads of interesting stories to tell.
If you are a food lover Borough market is the place to visit. This foodie paradise offers visitors the opportunity to browse stalls heaped with fresh produce. There are plenty of fantastic restaurants where to choose from.
Please note!! This program can be changed depending on the weather conditions.
MISSING YOU ALREADY!!
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick Up and Drop off at London
- Tilbury Port pick up and drop off (optional)
- Professional guide
- Viator's worry-free policy
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garden at 120, 120 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 5AL England
The openness of the space is wonderful and you can enjoy excellent views to the South, East and West of London.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Greenwich, London SE10 England
Known for its maritime history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isle of Dogs, London England
Dominated by the gleaming towers of Canary Wharf is Isle of Dogs, an 800-acre tongue of land jutting into the Thames and opposite Greenwich. The area remains proud of its working-class Dockland roots. Quiet and serene it has become a popular place to live.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
Tower Bridge is a combined bascule and suspension bridge in London, built between 1886 and 1894. The bridge crosses the River Thames close to the Tower of London and has become an iconic symbol of London.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: St. Katharine Docks, 50 St. Katharines Way St Katherine's & Wapping, London E1W 1LA England
St Katharine Docks is a former dock. It lies on the north bank of the River Thames, immediately downstream of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
This foodie paradise offers visitors the opportunity to browse stalls heaped with fresh produce. There are plenty of fantastic restaurants where to choose from.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Tilbury London Limited, Leslie Ford House, Tilbury RM18 7EH, UK
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.