Private Tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan
Enjoy Abu Simbel Day Trip from Aswan which give you the chance to enjoy visiting the two temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style that are considered the masterpieces of ancient Egypt through Aswan Excursions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water on board your vehicle
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Enjoy your Abu Simbel Day Trip from Aswan. Our MapTours Representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan by a PRIVATE air-conditioned vehicle. It is about 03 hours and half, one way driving from Aswan to Abu Simbel. You will enjoy Abu Simbel area with its main attraction "the great sun temple of Ramses II" and the temple of queen Nefertari. Both temples were discovered in 1813 it was almost completely covered with sand. Then both temples were moved in 1960 by the help of Egyptian government and UNESCO to avoid the rising water of the Nile. Ramses II built the temple mostly to honour himself as inside there is a mural depicting his famous victory at Kadesh battle where his army defeated his enemies. On the north of Ramses temple, the Nefertari Temple which was built by Ramses II to his favourite wife Queen Nefertari among other 200 wives and concubines. After finishing the visit you will be escorted back to your hotel in Aswan by your private air-conditioned vehicle.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly advise your phone number to arrange the pickup time and location with our Representative
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.