Private Tour to Ancient Churches Around Ephesus Including Lunch & Entrance Fees
Explore the deep, rich, Christian heritages of Ephesus and the people who founded it such as St. Paul, St. John the Apostle and Virgin Mary.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional, licensed tour guide
- Hotel/Airport pick-up & drop-off services
- English & Spanish tour options
- Entrance fees to the scheduled museums, ruins, churches
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - The Basilica of Saint John
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
Departures from hotels in Selcuk & Kusadasi : Your private guide will meet you at the reception of your hotel in Selcuk or Kusadasi.
Departures from airport of Izmir : Your private guide will meet you at the exit gate of arrival terminal of the Izmir Airport on your meeting time and will show you a signboard written "YOUR NAME" on it.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
Your first visit will be the pilgrimage point claimed to be the last home of the Virgin Mary. Once you arrive there you will be thrilled by the natural beauty that surrounds the monument.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
After visited the St.Mary's House, you will continue to Ephesus Ancient City. Ephesus was one of the most important harbor cities in antique world and also it is mentioned in the book of Revelations as one of the seven churches. Of all the cities mentioned in the New Testament that were visited by St. Paul, Ephesus is the only one that was also addressed in the Book of Revelation. According to Acts, St. Paul visited the city of Ephesus on both his second and third missionary journeys. On his second journey his visit was brief. After engaging in a discussion in the synagogue, St. Paul left Ephesus, leaving Priscilla and Aquila in the city, and promised to return (Acts 18:18-20).
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Selcuk, Selcuk, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
You will stop at a traditional Turkish restaurant and take your complimentary lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Basilica of Saint John, Isa Bey Mahallesi, 2013. Sk. No:1, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
After lunch, you will continue to the Basilica dedicated to the author of Revelation St. John. According to the legend St. John died in this church after having written the Fourth Gospel and the Basilica was built by the Emperor Justinian over St. Johns burial place.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
The next stop of your tour will be at the Temple of Artemis , one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, standing today next to Ephesus antique city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
At the end of the tour, we will drop back you to your hotel in Selcuk - Kusadasi, or to airport of Izmir.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Kuşadası, Aydın, Turkey
2: Selçuk, İzmir, Turkey
3: Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, Dokuz Eylül, 35410 Gaziemir/İzmir, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Departures from hotels in Selcuk & Kusadasi : Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Selcuk & Kusadasi.Departures from Airport of Izmir : The local tour operator will pick you up from Izmir airport and then transfer to Selcuk for your full day tour.Airports
- Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, Dokuz Eylül, 35410 Gaziemir/İzmir, Turkey
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour level is Private tour. You will not share transportation service & guiding service with any other passenger.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hand sanitizers provided for travellers in cars, restaurants. Desk/seater plans with Social distancing (min 2 meters ) in restaurants.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.