Private Tour to Aukstaitija National Park
At over 400 km2, Lithuania's first national park (1974) offers a breathtaking break away from it all. Thirty rivers, over one hundred lakes, large wooded areas featuring 200-year-old-plus oaks, marshes, and villages entirely overlooked by the creeping claws of progress all make for the ideal antidote to life in the last lane.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by car for 1-2 pax
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan for 3+ pax
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Vilnius
- Entry/Admission - Aukstaitijos National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- What is interesting to see in the National Park? Ginuciai Water Mill - supposedly haunted by the devil, and nearly 200 years old, the water mill is the only one in the region that has preserved all its original working apparatus and visitors are free to look around. Ladakalnis - with a peak that measures an impressive (for Lithuania) 175 m, Ladakalnis offers sensational panoramic views of the dense forestland and lakes below. Ancient Beekeeping Museum - founded in 1974 by Bronius Kazlas the Beekeeping Museum is one of the oddest things you'll ever come across.
Attracting around 10,000 visitors annually the museum, situated in a rustic cottage, depicts the art of bee-keeping throughout the ages, as well as exploring its spiritual links. Guests are welcome to sample their honey at the end of their visit.
Departure Point :Your chosen Vilnius City Hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour concludes at original point of departure
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.