Private Tour to Aukstaitija National Park from Vilnius
Discover Aukstaitija National Park, Lithuania’s first national park, on a private full-day tour from Vilnius. Your guide takes you through the highlights of this magnificent landscape that holds many rivers, lakes and dense forest. Stroll through the forest see 200-year-old oak trees, stop at the Beekeeping Museum, and sample locally made honey. Your customizable tour includes private vehicle and guide, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by car for 1-2 pax
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan for 3+ pax
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Vilnius
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Ancient Beekeeping
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Your guide meets you in the morning at your centrally located Vilnius hotel.
Board your comfortable, air-conditioned minivan and set out for Aukstaitija National Park, located about 1.5 hours by road. Take in the stunning natural beauty of the region as you approach the park, which contains more than 100 rivers and lakes.
Your guide shares legends about the Ginuciai Water Mill, a 200-year-old structure that is located near Ignalina and rumored to be haunted. Have time to look around the mill and check out the perfectly preserved 19th-century apparatus. Next up, ascend Ladakalnis, a hill that stands 575 feet (175 meters) high and offers sweeping vistas of the surrounding countryside and lakes.
Visit the Beekeeping Museum, an important cultural institution that was founded in 1974. Browse exhibitions about beekeeping throughout the ages and taste some locally produced honey at the end of your tour.
Relax during the return journey Vilnius where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Your chosen Vilnius City Hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour concludes at original point of departure
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.