Private Tour to Ballestas Islands and Huacachina Sand Dunes with sports
The Ballestas Islands, located off the southern coast of Peru, are known for their range of diverse wildlife and surrounding beauty. See the best of the islands and the adjacent Paracas National Reserve on this private full-day tour from Lima, featuring informative commentary from your guide and including all meals and transportation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Transport by Private Vehicle
- Driver / Professional Tour Guide
- Breakfast box
- Refreshing drinks on board
- Lunch included
- Ballestas Islands tour
- Huacachina Sandboarding & Buggy Ride tour
- Winery tour & free tasting.
- Entry/Admission - Islas Ballestas
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islas Ballestas, Paracas 11660 Peru
Meet your guide at your centrally located Lima hotel for an early morning 4:30 a.m. pickup. Relax on the drive out to Paracas and enjoy a prepared breakfast when the sun comes up. Request as many stops as you would like to take photos and stretch your legs during the drive.
Upon arrival in Paracas around 7:30 a.m, head straight to the Paracas dock to catch the first boat of the day to the Ballestas Islands, also known as the Mini Galapagos. Tour the islands with your guide to learn about the ecosystem and native wildlife, including sea lions, penguins, and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Huacachina 11000, Peru
Then, continue to the city of Ica to tour a chocolate factory and a winery. Enjoy lunch at the winery with a signature chica morada, or traditional non-alcoholic drink made from purple corn.
After lunch, drive to the Oasis of Huacachina, where you can take a sand buggy or a sandboard through the dunes of Ica. Take pictures and enjoy the sunset view during free time.
Return to your hotel in Lima by roughly 8 p.m.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up offered from Hotels located in Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro District
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (Vegetarian and vegan meals available).
- Nationality, birth date and passport number of each passenger are required for this tour
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.