Private Tour to Óbidos
On the surroundings of Lisbon in a region of rolling hills and vineyards, you will find the charming town of Óbidos, just 1 hour away from Lisbon. Óbidos hasn't changed much in the past centuries, the town has been filled with treasures inside: churches, palaces, new castle walls that still today remind us of the presence of the royalty in Óbidos. While walking around the narrow streets of Óbidos you will understand why is this town considered by many one of the most beautiful villages of Portugal. In the town square, you will find the impressive church of Santa Maria with an astonishing collection of glazed tiles and paintings. Behind some of the town's doors, you will smell the Ginjinha - cherry liquor that you will be able to taste from a little chocolate cup.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off
- Civil Responsibility Insurance (as required by Portuguese Law)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Obidos Village, Obidos Portugal
Óbidos is a beautiful small medieval town, still surrounded by the old city walls. It is famous for its very well preserved atmosphere of a traditional Portuguese town, where the whitewashed houses are very carefully decorated with lovely colored flowerbeds.
This village used to be a gift from our kings to their queens across the centuries! Walking in the town center and climbing up to the ramparts you’ll enjoy incredible views. Before leaving don’t forget to try the famous cherry liqueur in a chocolate cup, the Ginjinha!
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Church Santa Maria, Praça de Santa Maria, 2510-001 Óbidos, Portugal
While walking around the narrow streets of Óbidos you will understand why is this town considered by many one of the most beautiful villages of Portugal. In the town square you will find the impressive church of Santa Maria with an astonishing collection of glazed tiles and paintings.
Stop At: Obidos Castle, R. Josefa de Óbidos, 2510 Óbidos, Portugal
Óbidos hasn't changed much in the past centuries. In fact the medieval castle walls still surround the entire town for around 1 mile. In the 13th century the King gave it to the Queen as a wedding present and since then the town has been filled with treasures inside: churches, palaces, new castle walls that still today remind us of the presence of the royalty in Óbidos.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- All ports within the city of Lisbon
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We have the Clean & Safe seal, and the Safe Travels seal
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.