Private tour to Bol & Zlatni Rat beach with wine tasting
Chances are you’ve seen photos of Croatia’s famous Zlatni Rat beach plastered on the pages of your favorite travel magazines and blogs. And now, you have the chance to experience it. This tour takes you to the island of Brač, home to the town of Bol and Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape). One of the Adriatic’s most distinctive beaches which has found itself on lists of the most beautiful beaches in the world, you’ll have the chance to swim and soak up the island sun before sipping on some of Croatia’s prized wines. Because who doesn’t love swimming and wine tasting?
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn), Put Zlatnog Rata, Bol, Brac Island 21420 Croatia
Enjoy your free time on the most beautiful beach in Croatia
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Murvica Beach, Murvica, Brac Island Croatia
A secluded pebble beach in the vicinity of Zlatni Rat with compelling crystal clear water
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Obala Lazareta 3, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to elevate our standards to an even higher level with new protocols for the current circumstances. Due to hygiene standards, snorkeling masks won't be available for use. We recommend to bring your own snorkeling equipment.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We please you to take personal responsibility for your wellbeing. This begins with packing any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require (face mask) . Please adopt hygiene practises and follow all health instruction from our professional staff once you are vacationing with us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.