Private Tour to Burj Alarab , Dubai Marina ,Atlantic ,Balm &Burj Khalifa
The Persian Gulf is a great vantage point for Dubai’s skyline and landmarks—with nothing obstructing the sights. On this tour, get ample time to enjoy the scenery combined with the thrill of a Jet Ski ride. Zip across the water to see Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, and the city skyline, and take Instagram-worthy photos en route. A choice of departures allows for flexibility in your schedule.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Gloves available
- Bottled water
- Free pictures and videos of the tour
- Safety Equipment
What's excluded :
- Sun Glasses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
Travel independently to the water sports center at the agreed time. Meet your instructor, don a life vest, and hop on a Kawasaki STX-15F or Sea-Doo Spark Jet Ski. Each can seat two people, and you are free to ride at your own pace. After receiving operating instructions and a safety briefing, set off onto the Persian Gulf behind your instructor. Pick up speed as you build confidence, and zoom along the coastline to see some of Dubai’s landmarks. Head to the Burj Al Arab and stop for photos of this world-famous sail-shaped hotel. Then, snap more pictures of Dubai’s skyline on the way to Palm Jumeirah. Look for yachts and admire the high-rises at Jumeirah Beach Residence. Your experience ends back at the original starting point.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers from any hotel or airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.