Private Tour to Campeche city from Merida by Yucatan Concierge
Enjoy this private day tour from Merida which will take you to the city of Campeche. Starting by visiting Becal, a small town famous for its traditional hats made of jipi. Continue to visit the fortified city of Campeche accompanied by your expert guide. Experience this tour in the best way possible. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- PRIVATE TOUR WITH OUR TOTAL SERVICE CONCEPT
- Personalized pickup in Merida, according to your preferences of time and place of departure.
- Private and luxury vehicle according the number of passengers with professional driver.
- INAH certified & bilingual guide in English or Spanish.
- Campeche Regional Cuisine meal
- Amenities: Water, repellent, antibacterial gel, first aid kit, towels, umbrellas and souvenir gifts.
- Entry/Admission - Museo Becal
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de San Francisco de Campeche
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages and sodas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Becal, Calle 30 A un costado de la glorieta de la artesana., Campeche 24930 Mexico
Enjoy this trip accompanied by your expert guide. In route to Campeche, we start by visiting a typical mexican town: Becal, where you will learn the technique and process of making a jipi hat by our local artisans.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro Historico de San Francisco de Campeche, Campeche Mexico
We continue to explore the fortified city of Campeche, with its beautiful and colorful facades at downtown, the catholic cathedral, the boulevard and the fort of San Miguel.
After a lunch time, where you can try the dishes of the extraordinary local cuisine, you will have time for personal shopping and walk the streets at historic downtown of city.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide name and address for pick up location. The recommended time for departure is between 8-9 am. If you require a different time for pick up, please send a request.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring comfortable clothes and walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera and cash for expenses like snacks, drinks, etc.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.