Private Tour to Canterbury, Dover Cliffs & Castle, Rochester & Kent Villages
Visit Rochester with its 900 year old castle, explore the famous White Cliffs of Dover & Dover Castle, and explore the ancient city of Canterbury on this private day trip from London.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drop off at London & Heathrow hotels, air bnbs, guest houses and private addresses.
- Fully refundable and amendable up until 28 days before travel
- Pick up from London & Heathrow hotels, air bnbs, guest houses and private addresses.
- Private Guide
- Travel by executive private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry to attractions
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Rochester Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The White Cliffs of Dover
- Entry/Admission - Dover Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rochester Cathedral, The Precinct, Rochester ME1 1SX England
Upon arrival in Rochester, you'll have some time to admire Rochester's 900 year old castle, the 11th Century cathedral, and take a walk down Rochester's quaint high street, a place frequented by Charles Dickens. After some time exploring in Rochester, you will be driven down local back roads and narrow country lanes that our smaller vehicles can handle with ease.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chilham, Chilham, Kent, England
You'll take the scenic route, weaving through leafy lanes in the Kent countryside, complete with hop fields, famrs, orchards, oast houses and quant villages which give Kent the 'Garden of England' nickname it is so well known for. Your driver will stop in the characterful village of Chilham, centred around a square with a traditional English pub, manor house and 15th century church, before your journey continues onward to the edge of England at the White Cliffs of Dover.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The White Cliffs of Dover, Upper Road Langdon Cliffs, Dover CT16 1HJ England
Admire the world renowned White Cliffs of Dover, so famous for their symbolism in British and allied military history, and where you'll be able to see the coast of France on a clear day, lying just 20 miles away! After a short drive from the White Cliffs, you'll arrive at Dover Castle.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dover Castle, Castle Hill, Dover CT16 1HU England
Should you choose to enter the Castle, you can stroll around the castle grounds, climb the tower, see the Roman church, walk the walls and learn about Dover Castle's integral role in battles from the 11th Century, all the way up to WWII, before you continue towards Canterbury.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Canterbury, Canterbury, Kent, England
Upon arrival in Canterbury, walk along cobbled streets into the heart of the city, peer down the narrow and wonky backstreets of this historic city. Take in the vast array of fun and quirky shops, bars and restaurants, or visit Canterbury Cathedral, a vast, historic and stunning building. After some time to take in this historic city, your private day trip ends and you will be returned to London.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from central London hotels, B&Bs, AirBnB & guest houses, and Heathrow hotels & terminals. Airports
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- COVID19 - All vehicles are deep cleaned daily, hand sanitisers and face masks available in all vehicles.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 50% of all available seats will be left empty to ensure customer space and distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.