Private Tour to Canterbury, Leeds Castle and The White Cliffs of Dover
Enjoy unrivalled service with collection and drop-off from your hotel; no need to worry about finding a meeting point early in the morning. All our tours are run by some of the most experienced and highest rated guides in London with more than 10 years’ experience in the industry and degrees in history. Your overall tour experience will be greatly enhanced by your local guide.
Your tour is entirely bespoke and can be changed at any time; even on the day. We understand that every family has different passions and interests, so we cater our service to your personal needs. Our tour itineraries stand out from the crowd.
We won’t ever oversell a product and firmly believe in providing more value through allowing more time at the sights than the big bus tours. We are a small, bespoke company so we guarantee that you won’t be left with an inexperienced backup guide during the busy season. We provide the highest quality guides all year round.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Canterbury Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Leeds Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canterbury Cathedral, 11 The Precincts, Canterbury CT1 2EH England
Step inside 1500 years of history to the sight of the very first cathedral in England. Here your guide will explain the story of how a dispute between a King and an Archbishop ended in chaos and the assassination of Thomas Becket in AD 1170.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The White Cliffs of Dover, Upper Road Langdon Cliffs, Dover CT16 1HJ England
What could be more of a symbol of British identity than the White Cliffs of Dover?! Once romanticised through the words of Vera Lynn, The White Cliffs of Dover served as a message of hope and strength through some of the darkest hours of World War II. This is why we take you to the Battle of Britain Memorial, where you will not only be able to admire the cliffs but pay your respect to 'The Few' that fought to defend the country against the German Airforce.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Leeds Castle Penfold Hill Leeds, Maidstone ME17 1PL England
Lord Conway once described this magnificent Castle as 'The Lovliest Castle in the world' and it doesn't take much imagination to see why.
Leeds has been the home of numerous Queens of England, as well as the home of an American Heiress Lady Baillie in the 1900's. Her Art Deco style still remains inside much of the castle today, as well as Henry VIII's large refurbishment for his first wife Catherine of Aragon
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer hotel pickups from all Central London Accomodation and Hotels. If you are staying outside of London we can potentially arrange a different start and end point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.