Private Tour to Catherine's Palace & Amber Room (Skip-the-line tickets)
A trip to St Petersburg is never complete without visiting Tsarskoye Selo (the Tsars' Village). This imperial summer estate was once the most luxurious ensemble of parks and palaces in Europe. Nowadays it attracts thousand admirers every day who want to see the heritage of Russian tsars and the learn more about their lives. You will dive into the atmosphere of the 18th century walking the strict lines of the French garden and wondering through the golden enfilade of Catherine's Palace. Your private guide will share his great knowledge of Russian history and tell many interesting facts about the construction and owners of this place. You will also visit the Amber Room, a unique interior decorated with natural amber.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional & friendly guide
- Pickup and drop-off at any hotel in St Petersburg
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Bottled water
- All admission fees as per program
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
Meeting with a guide in the hotel lobby and start your tour to the Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo).
Transfer to Pushkin.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Enjoy an excursion to Pushkin (the Tsars’ Village), a magnificent summer residence of the Russian tsars and tsarinas, the favorite palace of Catherine the Great, located 24 kilometers south of Saint Petersburg. The display of Catherine's Palace covers the 300-year history and presents the work of architects in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries and also the achievements of the restorers who returned the palace to life after the Second World War. The collection of the palace includes many unique samples of decorative and applied art furniture, porcelain, statues, paintings and other things, including personal belongings of Russian emperors and members of their families.
The gem of the Catherine Palace is the legendary Amber Room also recognized as the 8th wonder of the world. During this tour, our professional guide will explain the complicated history of this stunning place and you will make sure that it is one of the best interiors in the world. You will also marvel a walk in Catherine's Park which covers 107 hectares of land and serves as a perfect place to enjoy on a fine summer day far away from the busy streets of Saint Petersburg. At the end of the tour, we will head back to the city center.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at booking. The guide will be waiting in the hotel lobby with a sign CITY BREAK TOURS.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is NOT available on Tuesdays and last Monday of each month
- Collapsible wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Please, advise if you need a booster seat in the car/minivan
- Due to high demand booking beforehand is highly recommended
- The exact starting time may vary and will be confirmed after the booking is made
- Please, note that picture taking is not allowed in the Amber Room
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.