Private Tour to Chichen-Itza
Traveling on a private tour makes you master your time, stopping at the place you decide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Soda/Pop - Beers are included only on tour
What's excluded :
- Tickets to the parks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Travel to Chichén Itzá on a private, World Heritage-listed tour on this full-day tour. Tour the ancient ruins, visit and take a bath in the Ik Kil cenote and eat a buffet accompanied by traditional music and dances.
Chichén Itzá, founded in 514 AD. C., was once the capital of the ancient Mayan civilization. Now you can visit these ancient ruins on a full day trip. Spend the day at this UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Your day begins with a road trip to the famous Chichen-Itza ruins, second stop at the Ik Kil cenote, where you can admire its unique formation and swim in its crystalline waters. Afterward, stop with a buffet meal that includes salads, soups, rice, chicken, fish, vegetables, and regional dishes. During the meal they will witness a festive show in which people from the region will perform traditional dances to the music of popular music.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
1. Come to the Plaza Central in Valladolid, with the central fountain called «la mestiza». It is the nerve center of the city and you will always find an atmosphere. At nightfall, street food stalls are usually put up (try the churros or the marquesitas!), Street markets and sometimes dance shows take place.
2. Presiding over the square is the imposing Church of San Servacio, whose façade features two huge towers and in the middle, the coat of arms of King Felipe V (the first Bourbon king) carved in stone. It was built in 1543 and is one of the most emblematic places in Valladolid. You can freely enter the interior.
3. Do not leave the square without visiting the interior of the Municipal Palace and looking out onto one of its balconies, from where you have beautiful views of the normal hustle and bustle of the town under your feet. Access is free.
The old Franciscan Convent of San Bernardino de Siena
If you like art you should go to the Casa de los Venados private house
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour to be private travelers have their pick up timeAirports
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Puerto Juarez Ferri, Sexta Privada Kabah 70-65, Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.