Private tour to Chichen Itza, Valladolid and Ek Balam
During this excursion, we will visit two archaeological areas: Chichen Itza and the city of Ek Balam.
These two archaeological areas are in Yucatan State an hour’s drive from each other. Despite the proximity of these areas, these cities are completely different. In Chichen Itza, the influence of the Toltec culture brought to the city by the conquerors of central Mexico is very noticeable. The city of Ek Balam is built in an authentic Mayan style.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Professional multilingual guide
- Transfer from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya Hotels
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Valladolid
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam
What's excluded :
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks at the restaurant
- Use of professional video devices in the archaeological site (MXN $45)
- Personal expenses, tips and souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
The most popular archaeological site in Mexico! We will look at all the sights and tell you about all the theories related to Maya and this settlement. Will play with the acoustics of the pyramids and take a look at the sacred cenote Maya.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Here we will visit the old colonial town, see the center and the Cathedral de San Servasio. We will have lunch and a little rest in the park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam, Ekbalam, Yuc., Mexico
One of the recently found Maya settlements, not yet fully excavated, but no less interesting. It's located in the jungle, which adds to the mystery.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Calle 11 Sur 77712, Ejidal, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.